The selected individual will effectively and efficiently identify and resolve drainage system issues.
- Troubleshoot and rectify drain line and drain system problems
- Safely and effectively utilize sewer cameras and locators, hydro-jetters, pumping equipment, sewer machines and many other industry specific tools.
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Applicants must be reliable, respectful, punctual, drug-free, take pride in oneself, and possess a clean driving record. Class B license with air brakes a plus.
- Paid training
- Medical Insurance
- Company van
- First set of tools are provided!